As a CPCU Society member, you’ll have access to: Full members, please log in to access your benefits!
More than $2,000 worth of technical education resources, including:
- Fourteen free, selected interest-group webinars each year
- Additional free webinars on a quarterly basis
- Free subscriptions to CPCU Society publications covering emerging trends and issues
- Industry experts and speakers via the CPCU Society Annual Meeting, chapter meetings and interest-group events
Exclusive benefits from The Institutes, including:
- Unlimited free access to The Institutes’ ten online CPCU® courses, covering more than 1,000 topics, as references and up-to-date knowledge refreshers (not for candidate members)
- A 25% discount on Institutes study materials
- A 35% discount on unlimited online CE from CEU.com
- Access to select Institutes content on a quarterly basis
Unlimited professional development through engagement with the CPCU Society, its chapters and its interest groups, including:
- Opportunities to develop and demonstrate leadership and management skills within
the CPCU Society, chapters and interest groups
- Professional networking opportunities within the Society and at the chapter level
- Access to a specialized jobs database
- The ability to contribute to the industry and your local community via mentoring,
community outreach and service programs
The CPCU Society is here to help you achieve your career goals, so be sure to take advantage of every opportunity your membership affords you!
· The CPCU designation waives the prelicensing requirements (90 hours), but one would still need to take the Agent licensing exam (fee involved) and if passed, apply for the license (additional fee) which is valid for a limited time.
· A CPCU only needs to take the Laws and Regulation portion of the exam.