CPCU Meeting Minutes
Teresa Reese, President
Heather Burgdoff, Vice President
Cindy Fiorilli, Secretary
Jim emailed the report to all.
- I Day: Still following up on sponsors. We have received money from 5 so far. Cindy will send an email to the chapter and prior I Day attendees about I Day. Teresa advised our regional governor Carol will be attending I Day.
- Project Invest: No further update (school is out)
- Travis said he needs help with our website as he wants to see how many hits it gets. No update from Travis on this. Cindy suggested that he contact National for help with it and Teresa will tell him.
- Discussed the Lunch & Learn or educational event suggestion to attract members and provide an educational benefit. This might be difficult to get in this year as we have I Day in October and November would be our new designee lunch. We discussed including both educational and new designee together. We will invite the designees from last year as well as this year.
- Teresa and Heather (Utica First will pay 50% of the cost for both of them so essentially we are each paying for one person) are registered for the National meeting and have hotels and airfare.
Any ideas, questions, comments or concerns, please let us know.
Next meeting Thursday, September 5th Teleconference (see below)
Host Access Code: 857062*
Participant Access Code: 857062#